Thursday, January 2, 2014
She practices and trains in two worlds: the physical and spiritual.
With over 30 years experience Dolores is a leading authority on combining traditional medicine, energy healing, and spirituality to assist clients move through life challenges with grace and ease.
Her first book “Spiritual Wellness: Inspiring Stories of Invisible Healing” will be published in 2014.
Her website is: www.DoloresFazzino.com
To hear my interview with her: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thelifeenlightenmentbookshelf/2014/01/02/guest-dr-dolores-fazzino
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
|Top 10 Tips From The Hit Book, Guerrilla Publicity|
By Jill Lublin, Jay Conrad Levinson and Rick Frishman
|1.Introduce yourself with a sound bite — Few people have time to listen to the full story. Use language that will grab and captivate the media, show them your star potential and make them want to move mountains to advance your career. |
2. Come from the heart — To successfully promote your product or service: you must honestly believe in what you're promoting and you can't fake it.
3. Follow-up — The magic formula for getting publicity is follow up, follow up, follow up.
4. Find your uniqueness and capitalize on it — Find out what's unique about you, what distinguishes you, your product, or service from the crowd. Then, come up with clever and unusual ways to tell the world about it.
5. Headline tips — Aim for headlines that are clear, concise, and make the reader want more information. Write your headlines after you've written the story. Keep them short, no more than one line.
6. Get others to spread the word — To build a successful business, you need networks, strategic alliances, etc. to help advance your cause. Everyone you know, hear about, meeting, and do business with is a prospect for your network.
7. Speaker before groups — Speaking before groups increases your visibility, reputation, and stature in your industry. It establishes you as an authority in your field, draws media attention, and makes you more attractive to potential customers/clients.
8. Eat, sleep, and breathe publicity — Publicity never sleeps. It's an ongoing 24/7 process that never stops. Publicity accompanies you everywhere.
9. Media lists — Update your list on an ongoing basis. Unless you keep your list current, you'll end up wasting time and energy contacting people who have long gone.
10. Trade shows and special events — Trade shows, conferences and conventions are prime marketing opportunities because everyone is there to make contacts, talk shop, and do business.
Jill Lublin was also a guest on The Life Enlightenment Book Shelf Radio Show and shared some amazing tips for authors. AND on the show she made two special offers... one is a free gift and the other is a special deal (an amazingly special deal) for her Crash Course in Publicity.
To find out more about that free gift and super special offer, be sure to tune into the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thelifeenlightenmentbookshelf/2013/09/18/guest-jill-Lublin
Saturday, September 14, 2013
MOVING THROUGH THE ILLUSION OF FEAR
By Belinda Farrell, Author of “Find Your Friggin’ Joy”
Just mention “swimming in the ocean” and people want to jump out of their skin, relate an almost drowning story , or tell you it’s all about “not being able to see the bottom”. Whatever it is, I can tell you that “it’s just an illusion you can overcome.”
All my life I was afraid of water: not just ocean water but any container that held a big body of water: lakes, bays, swimming pools, water slide parks, etc. If there was water, you can bet I’d be gone in 60 seconds in the opposite direction. Then came advanced training in Hypnotherapy, NLP, and Huna (ancient Hawaiian healing) held on the Big Island of Hawaii — surrounded by water. Safe in the classroom, I wouldn’t give the beautiful “water views” a second thought.
After experiencing a Higher Self Connection during a HA breathing exercise, I began to see and feel dolphins and whales entering my body. As strange as that seems, it was uniquely pleasurable even though I was not much of a fan of either species. Dolphins began to invade my dreamtime, teaching me how to swim. In my dreams, I began to swim as effortlessly as a dolphin. Upon awakening, I became obsessed to be with the dolphins. Finally, I found a friend who would guide me into the ocean water to find them. That was 20 years ago. I’ve been swimming with dolphins (and whales) and guiding clients through the warm aqua blue waters to meet them for the past 16 years.
Just look at this picture and see the joyful expression on my client’s face! She has conquered her fear of being in the ocean and expressing the absolute freedom it brings. The illusion of the fear (false evidence appearing real) has melted away opening the door for new creative possibilities.
Being in the frequencies of wild spinner dolphins opens your heart to unconditional love and multidimensional worlds. Maybe it’s time for YOU to walk through that door. Look for my August 2014 Hawaii schedule under Spiritual Journey at www.hunahealing.com
Saturday, September 7, 2013
.Read her powerful words here:
Good morning! Happy day and may it be a day of grace for you each. I am overflowing with emotion today and want to share it. It is deep gratitude, which is coming forth as joy, so wish to discuss this and share it with you. It has to do with finding forgiveness.
The dictionary defines joy as a very glad feeling, happiness, great pleasure, or delight. For me, joy manifests when I am at peace with myself and the world around me, and I am feeling grateful for everything. That is how I feel this morning. Joy is a place I live in most of the time nowadays. But it wasn’t always like this. Oh, no. Far from it.
I used to be an angry and bitter person, blaming others for my misery. I lived in that space for four decades, filled with self-pity and playing the victim. I drank very heavily over all these things. Then I got sober and through the course of keeping sober, began to be less angry and bitter, especially after I became able to forgive my parents. I gradually stopped blaming others when I learned that my feelings were my responsibility.
Really?? I had no idea that was the case, that my feelings were my responsibility! I started seeing that I often did the very things for which I was angry at others, so suddenly had less to be angry at them for, and more to be responsible for how I felt about it all. Blaming went away as I learned to do a continual check of my actions and behaviors, correcting bad behavior when it occurred.
Blaming also went away when I forgave my parents for my abusive upbringing. Did I come willingly to forgiveness; did I seek it out? Not at all, yet when it gently found me, I was thrilled and found peace and freedom from that moment on.
How did I learn to forgive? I saw my father as a wounded human being, who struck out at me because he was in so much self-pain. When I saw him in this way, I was able to have compassion for him, for his wounds. I saw my mother in the same way and after a year of reminding myself they were wounded when they were abusive, and returned to compassion, I realized one day that forgiveness had gently found me.
After that, at some point in sobriety, I began to be grateful. I think it happened a couple of years after I forgave my parents. It started with being grateful I woke up every morning and grew from there. Today, I find myself being in great gratitude for all my experiences, the easy and the difficult, as it all contains a lesson for my growth. This alone is enough reason to express joy.
Joy is intensified as I observe all the miracles around me… in nature, in others, and in myself. It is the end result of an ongoing celebration of life. It is a wonderful place to live! And it all started with forgiveness! Imagine that…
How about you? Do you experience joy in your life? If you don’t, what is in your way? Your anger and bitterness… the blaming of others that you may do, the looking to another to provide your happiness rather than providing it for yourself? These are all things that will rob you of joy in your life. Learn to forgive another and the weight will fall from your shoulders. You will find peace and freedom and you will dance in great joy.
On September 28, CJ will be teaching a workshop in Novato, California that I highly recommend. For more information and to register: http://carolyncjjones.com/awaken/
And to hear my interview with CJ: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thelifeenlightenmentbookshelf/2013/08/19/guest-carolyn-cj-jones
Monday, July 22, 2013
Here is an excerpt from the book:
From the outside all looked fine, but no one really knew what was going on inside. For years I walked away from jobs and people and even places. Never living anywhere for long, I racked up travel adventures in search of two things: a) a sense of self, who the heck I was, and b) work that would finally feel like it belonged to me. As time passed, running away stopped working. Managing the emotional disruption and pain by frequenting the pub and leaning on food was not going well. But it wasn’t until life finally became completely unmanageable that my inner journey began.
And it didn’t begin alone. Over all these years probably the most important thing I’ve learned is that none of us can get to where we want to go alone. We can’t see our nose without a mirror. It can be difficult to see our ears even with a mirror. Our backs are out of the question. It’s the same with our inner world. There are parts of us we love, parts we hide away in the hope that they’re never discovered, and parts that we simply cannot see without the help of another.
We experience a lack of clarity when we are hiding from parts of ourselves, brushing things that embarrass or scare us under carpets of pretending, avoiding, minimizing or defending. The result? A lack of clarity about what we want, what we’re good at, who we really are, and what steps we should take.
To invest in Clara's book (which includes a bonus offer!!): http://www.clarityunlimited.com/our-offerings/t-u-r-n-book
Monday, June 24, 2013
Today I interviewed Terra Farrar on The Life Enlightenment Book Shelf Radio Show.
For those who are ready to get started in leveraging their content but may not know where to start, consider getting testimonials, even if who you have served thus far are family members, friends, or co-workers. Rather than ask them to write one for you …. INTERVIEW and RECORD them.
Here are 3 reasons why interviewing and recording testimonials is so important:
1. It is much easier on the person being interviewed to be asked questions then it is to write their thoughts down. In 10 minutes or less you will have a powerful testimonial and it saves them a lot of time and frustration trying to write you the "perfect" testimonial. After all, they really do want to support you with your business.
2. Your interview allows them to be real and authentic and by capturing this in your recording it ends up speaking volumes that the written words do not effectively capture.
3. Applying the steps in my Free Report, DeMystifying Testimonials, you will take them … and your listeners… on a roller coaster ride from “this is where I am today” to “this is what it was like for me prior to working with you” and then back to “this is how you made a difference in their life”. (Free Report Available at: www.SpeakPackageSell.com/testimonials)
Now, let’s apply leveraging to your recorded testimonial:
1. What are we going to do with the recording? Transcribe it.
2. You will also want to either edit the MP3 file yourself or have it edited, which is a service my company provides. It is best to remove all the awkward pauses, clearing of the throat, etc. and add some music on the front and back end to add polish and some bling.
3. Use the testimonial as both written content on the website along with an audio player so people can listen to it…. And experience the authenticity of the speaker themselves and be taken on that roller coaster ride I mentioned a moment ago.
I have examples of this on my own site, SpeakPackageSell.com where you can read and hear my clients Kevin, Judy and Randy speak about their experience in working with me.
4. Your testimonial can also be used in the PDF of whatever you are creating along with a link to play the audio.
5. Now, here is the hidden gift inside the testimonial - in your clients own words, you hear what was their pain / problem that you became the solution for and here in lies the key as to what to focus on for your first product / teleclass / free report / live-event / or your own presentation.
Terra conducts interviews and will support you in leveraging your content to the fullest. Contact her at Terra@EarthWalkProductions.com for a complimentary 15 minute strategy call.
To listen to my content rich show with Terra: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thelifeenlightenmentbookshelf/2013/06/24/guest-terra-farrar
Monday, March 4, 2013
The Working Woman’s GPS: When the Plan to Have It All Has Led You Astray
by JJ DiGeronimo
Often, we don’t realize that our lives are too busy or that our choices have created more problems than we can handle until we are so immersed in our life decisions that we assume that altering direction is nearly impossible. (The Working Woman’s GPS, page 13)
What we call “detours” happen most frequently when we are overworked, over committed, or find ourselves in an undesirable situation. If these terms apply to you, consider them clues. You may be receiving clues about your next growth edge: you may need to make alternate choices, give yourself permission to let go of some things, or take time to redefine your goals and choices. Try to view these clues as messengers. (The Working Woman’s GPS, page 13)
Most women I know have enjoyed at least some of the many benefits promised by the Plan to have it All. Yet we have also found that the Plan, predefined and one-size-fits all, has left many of us overworked, over committed, and unfulfilled. In the process of trying to have it All, we lost part of ourselves. (The Working Woman’s GPS, page 97)
In this section, I suggest some small, concrete changes that will help generate the momentum to change course a little or to risk a leap into a self-designed Plan of your own choosing—a Plan that is not driven by society’s Plan, our culture, or other women’s plans. (The Working Woman’s GPS, page 97)
This is a Proven Guide for Working Women.
Are you one of the 92%* of working women who say they feel overwhelmed by their professional and personal responsibilities?
After interviewing hundreds of successful women, JJ DiGeronimo shares key lessons for a personalized and abundant journey from her book The Working Woman’s GPS.
For more information about JJ and to purchase her book: http://www.purposefulwoman.com/